Friday, September 7, 2012

questions answered
  1. My computer experience is widely ranged. I have been playing with different computers since the Apple IIC. that might tell you my age a little bit.If you can tell by this page I have HTML Experience.All HTML I have done by my own hand.
  2. I have not experience with Photoshop or Illustrator.
  3. I took this class because it is required
  4. My fav artist is Dali
  5. I have no fav designer
  6. Something interesting about myself is I have been playing video games since before I was 1year old. My mom still has the pic of my holding an intellivision remote.
  7. I have outside of class ,in terms of computer access, my aunt crappy old mac and my immaculate Alienware MX14
  8. I awoke up one day and found my homework already done. I said, "sweet, how did this happen." As I looked around I found little awesome goblin helpers. They told me in unison "worry not master your homework will be complete every night while you sleep." I replied, "thank you my wonderful frineds. now i have all the time to party I want."

No comments:

Post a Comment